Saturday, 15 October 2011

Happy Saturday folks

Woo Hoo, Saturday again ..... as my regular readers will know (and I'm sorry to have neglected you all recently but I'm sure most of your know why!) Saturdays in my home are normally challenge days and I HOPE that today will be no different, HOWEVER, we have an important task to achieve today and that is to find a new gas fire ..... these things always happen when you're away don't they? SO, you may have to check back later than usual to see if I've managed a card for the Bah Humbug Friday challenge which, this week is FOOD! There's also CMLI Saturday challenge (this week set by Cherry) which features taking inspiration from a photograph of a butterfly and the Simply Less Is More challenge, this week's Clean And Simple topic is COCKTAILS - all have been sadly missed whilst I was internet free recently!

Anyway, I did say that I would post some photos of the ship on which I took my recent cruise so .......

Our cabin (panoramic!)

Black & White ball in the Queens Room - I'm afraid they host afternoon tea here too - every day at 3:30!!!

The Royal Court Theatre - the scene for our nightly shows
 
The Grand Lobby! Aptly named huh!

The view from our cabin during the gale force SIX!! I couldn't take a photo during the gale force ELEVEN it was waaay too scary!


Hope you've enjoyed my snaps. Happy Saturday - catch y'all later!


3 comments:

Debs M said...

great pics Kathy, good luck with the fire x

TAM said...

Wow that's some "boat". Hope you get to do some crafting later.

Katiejane said...

Ooh that looks lovely, I would love to go on a cruise one day. The food always looks fab and I like to eat :)
Katie