Monday, 3 October 2011

Hi there, Monday morning and all's well!

Hi there,

Today sees us docking in Quebec and we have plans to take a tour which promises the sight of a waterfall higher than Niagara!!! Blimey - you better hope I charged my camera because that sounds spectacular to me!

Hope your Monday is going great guns and that the weather isn't too awful. I've been hearing conflicting reports - some say it's going to snow (a lot) in October and other reports promise an Indian Summer - I'm hoping the latter is nearer the mark - ENJOY

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

The Indian Summer is nearly over I think, we have had amazing temperatures for several days and gorgeous blue skies. The forecast is not good going forward from tomorrow - oh dear!
Sounds like you are having a whale of a time and lucky you going to see an amazing waterfall. Enjoy.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

scrappyjacky said...

Well it's definately the Indian summer down south....never known such heat in October. Enjoy Quebec.

Katiejane said...

Sounds wonderful, have a great time! Can't wait to see the photos!
Katie x