- 5" square, 300gsm scalloped white card and matching envelope
- Post it with a 5cm circle cut out
- Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade - applied with a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Inkadinkado image inked in Memento Tuxedo Black centred on the inked circle
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment inked in Memento Tuxedo Black on to the card
- Faber Castell Pitt artist pen used to connect the cobweb
Sunday, 16 October 2011
Morning and welcome to Sunday morning
Having been away and having had to miss my crafting I have come home feeling craft starved and eager to enter some challenges .....
Last week's challenge on Craft Mad and Loving It was set by Lauren who is, by her own admission, an aficionado of all things Halloween and she went with the theme of "Bubble Bubble, toil and trouble"! She set this last Sunday and there's a new challenge, yet to be set, this morning so I thought I just might be able to sneak one in under the wire for this one as I just happened to acquire some suitable images whilst away!
Hope you like it ..... FYI the owl image was also inked up again and stamped on both the insert and envelope ....... to scare the postman!!!! - NOT!
I'm kind of hoping to complete my food related Christmas card for the Bah Humbug challenge and, if posted, the new Sunday themed challenge (this week to be set by Cherry) over on Craft Mad and Loving It, so you might want to check back for a second post later - if you've time!
I do hope that your Sunday is motoring along and that you are enjoying some Autumnal sunshine. Have a fab day.