Friday, 14 October 2011

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! and so's the Friday Funny!

Hi folks,

How I missed you all during the last 17 days. The cruise was an absolute blast and we made some great new friends as well as enjoying time with our old friends so .... Mary and Barry and Nancy and Joe and Cathy and Mark - HI, if you're checking out my blog.

Unfortunately, the internet on board ship was both slow and extortionately expensive so I didn't get to post as often as I would have liked but I hope not to have lost too many followers due to boredom! I also missed crafting and can hardly wait to get cracking on some challenges again ..... and sooooooon!

Would like to welcome the new followers who joined whilst I was away, Kathryn and Pincelyagujamaricruz and Barb - lovely to see you all and I hope you'll stop by again and maybe leave me a comment too.

It being Friday and having missed the last couple - I thought you might like to see this, sent to me by Jacky - thanks Jacky. It came to me this morning entitled "When computer experts get bored"!!!! - ENJOY


Happy Friday and have a great weekend


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

hi hun great to have you back glad you had a wonderful time oh love the dog how cute hugs cherylxxx

Debs M said...

welcome back Kathy, cute picture! x

Kathryn said...

Hey glad you had a good time nice photos and cute puppy :) x

Brenda Brown said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. Looking forward to catching up.
Have a great weekend.
luv {brenda} xoxo