- C5 white 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- A5 white card panel - embossed with my swiss dots embossing folder
- Die cut circle - embossed with a swirls embossing folder and brushed with Milled Lavender distress ink
- Spellbinders butterfly die cuts in three sizes on white card and silver holographic mirri card
- Kaisercraft sentiment inked in Ranger Archival jet black and cut in to a banner shape
- Faux crystal gemstones on the body of the butterfly
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Afternoon and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday . . . .
Hump Day Wednesday again - hope your week's going according to plan.
Over on Craft Mad and Loving It the lovely Karen set us a challenge of using white on white with very little colour. White on White always looks so classy I think ...... everyone else seems to be thinking Christmas so I decided to try a different tack .........
And, of course, it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday - well, as you can see below, the above card was on my work desk when I took the photo!
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday and I'll catch you again soon.