Thursday, 10 November 2011

A bit of wittering for a Thursday!

Hello folks,

Welcoming new follower, Meredith Winston - hi there, hope you'll find a reason to pop back from time to time.

Rehab? Doing OK but think I may have a bit of an issue with a trapped nerve which is hampering my walking ....... tried bed rest for an hour yesterday which seemed to help with this morning's walk and am off for another shortly so we'll see how it goes. I feel such a wimp, I know that several of my readers have had a hip replacement themselves - how long did it take you peeps to work up to any distance? So far it's been three weeks and I've not managed more than about 300 yards!! Grr, how frustrating is this?

Anyway, back to things craft-y. Yesterday I set off with great intentions to complete a scrap layout for the scrap addicts challenge ..... but made a card for the Less Is More challenge instead (DUH!), so this morning I set off with even more determination! It wouldn't have been quite so bad if it hadn't been my turn to set the blessed challenge too!! And it certainly wasn't for lack of photos having recently returned from a five week vacation in the U.S.!!!! I suspect it was more of a "which photos to use" issue really. I reckon there should be a good couple more layouts from this vacation, after all, we DID visit several cities we've never been to previously - always a good source of photos. I set the sketch and also the added theme of shades of the same colour so, being the purple princess, I bet you have NO IDEA what colour I chose!!


For those of you who can't remember or who missed the post ..... here's the sketch again.


Happy Thursday everyone - have a fun day

7 comments:

Debs M said...

looks great, fabby pics x

Brenda Brown said...

Good to see you having a go at bits but hope it all isn't too painful.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

CraftyMomOf2 said...

thanks for the sweet shout out! =) hope you are feeling a bit better today!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Kathryn said...

Nice pics , sorry you're still yucky :( I can commiserate this RA gets me bad some days but we carry on don't we ha ha, PMA and hugs x Kath x

Cheryl said...

oh hope you start to feel better soon hun just love the,layout hun,great photos,hugs cherylxxx

Katiejane said...

Another great layout, check you out. You must be spoilt for choice with the cruise and all. I think an nice album is in order.
Katie x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Aha . . . tracked down your op. Gosh, that's a quite a thing to have done. I hope you make a speedy recovery. You'll no doubt be dancing a jig before too long! xxx