Saturday again and a dull and grey one it is here too!! Still, I have a project which might raise your comfort level - it's a bit on the Christmas-y side though - are you ready for all things Christmas-y?
Further to my last post about ATC swap materials ...... here's what I made with the materials sent by my trading card buddy, Pam.
- Green patterned backing paper from DCWV
- Rectangular panel with rounded corners which I coloured using Brilliance rocket red gold and the direct to paper technique
- Inkadinkado sentiment inked in Ranger Archival jet black
- I coloured the pearlised flowers using a combination of Brilliance rocket red gold and poppy.
- Crystal faux gemstone which I had coloured using a pumpkin pro marker
A Christmas Poem.
I made myself a snowball, As perfect as can be
I thought I'd keep it as a pet, and let it sleep with me
I made it some pajamas, and a pillow for its head
Then last night it ran away, but first it wet the bed!
Whaddya think - fiendish .... or what? Inspired to have a go? Why not check out the other entries which I just know will be appearing as the day goes on.
There's a new challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog too and this week it's a Clean And Simple card with ......
Happy Saturday - will be back with the challenge makes - maybe later today!!!