Friday, 18 November 2011

Hi there and welcome to the Friday Funny!

Hi there, another Friday - already????

It's Children in Need day today and I'm sure many of will feel encouraged to give give give. Enjoy the entertainment side of it too.

My regular readers will recall that I maintain an ATC swap with a pal on the Isle of Skye and that we exchange materials to make our swaps more interesting. WELL ........ Pam sent me a letter, ATC's and swap materials what must have been an AGE ago but my operation got in the way, along with my husband piling everything on top of everything else in the spare room and I've only just unearthed my outstanding correspondence (there was another swap ATC and letter too) so I hope that both Pam and Denise will forgive my tardiness.

Long story short ..... here are the materials Pam enclosed.



So, any idea what I made? Well here it is .....



Materials used:
SUPPLIED:
  • Uncolored Image and raffia
ADDITIONAL:
  • Backing paper
  • Frehand border drawn using a Faber Castell Pitt Pen
  • Marvy alcohol markers and Copic Atyou Spica pens (unfortunately, the image was stamped with ink which bled upon use of alcohol pens)
  • Quickie glue pen and crystal glamour dust
  • Faux crystal gemstone
  • Scotch quick dry adhesive
And here are the materials I'm sending out to Pam to see what she makes with them ...... the flourish was cut using the reverse side of the double sided Stripey paper from Costco!


Over on the Bah Humbug blog there's a new challenge set this morning. The folks at Humbug Hall have decided on the theme of a BAG or a BOX this week so get your thinking caps on and have some pre Christmas fun with this one!

Have a fab weekend ...... and now for the Friday funny which, this week, has been pinched from crafting buddy Doodles (aka Sharon) - thanks matey - ENJOY



3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Happy Friday Kathy, I love how you get involved in these swaps and how you use the materials sent to you.
A very seasonal funny too.
Have a wonderful weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Debs M said...

great make, love what you are sending her! fab funny too x

Shobana said...

ROFL!!! This is just too good! :)