Monday, 14 November 2011

Hi there and welcome to Monday and a blog candy alert!!!

Hi folks,

Here we are at Monday again - they come around so fast - hope you enjoyed your weekend. I have pals who have suffered over the weekend with bad backs, painful teeth and tummy aches so, to all of you, I hope you are feeling much better this morning.

I decided to crack open some glitter yesterday .... In addition to making a red and green ATC which I cheekily entered for the LIM challenge - Chrissie was absolutely right when she said it wasn't really quite CAS enough, I thought I would make another - ATC's are always handy when you regularly swap with pals.


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Distress Inks: Victorian Velvet, Barn Door
  • Sunshine Designs image inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • Quickie glue pen and Glamour dust
  • Matte accents (couldn't reach for my glossy's!) and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Christmas Cheer glitter
  • Faux crystal gemstone
I'm sure the eagle eyed amongst you will have spotted the reason I used the beautiful red/green/gold glitter ..... my ink pad had missed a small part of the image! Ooops, ah well, even after all this time - we ALL make mistakes! Hope you can overlook my faux pas!

Went out for a little drive yesterday ...... intended to visit a pal but as we approached we saw them zooming off in the opposite direction!! Sent her a text but I guess she won't have seen it as she was driving so we headed on to Hallam and Severn beach and then home again via lower Almondsbury - all very nice. Actually it was just nice to get out - so, in addition to making my way (solo) to my neighbours and then walking round the close this is the furthest I've made it so far - yee haa. As always, I had my trusty camera with me and managed a couple of snaps of the wintry sunset ...



Oh and the Craft Barn has some serious candy on offer, as they are celebrating their 600th follower - woo hoo! I've been a follower for a while and love their themed projects each week. Interested in winning the candy? Then follow this link here and see what you have to do. This candy is available until November 25th - wanna see what's on offer? ....



Have a fun day - catch you all either later today or tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Katiejane said...

Sorry to hear everyone is ill :(
Nice snap shot there Kathy, hooray to freeddom!
Katie x

Bonnie said...

I love this sparkly flower! Wonderful shading to show it off too!

Dora said...

What a fab ATC, love the glitter and gorgeous flower xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What an eye-catching ATC! Love the colors and pretty sparkle!