Tuesday, 15 November 2011

How's your Tuesday

Hi everyone,

Thanks for stopping by - it's always lovely to read your comments. Today I would like to welcome Debbie as my new follower, hope you'll pop back from time to time too.

Well I got up full of good intentions this morning ..... then the phone rang and I got chatting to a pal. By the time I'd taken my walkies, had my lunch and then visited a friend - with hubby as she has been having internet and phone problems - it was almost too late to do much else!

I did manage an ATC but feel I overdid the Christmas Cheer glitter - but simply had to use it as it's such a glorious colour combination! What do you think?



Materials used
  • ATC blank
  • Distress Ink in Barn Door for the background
  • Paper Artsy leaf background and Sunshine Designs spray inked in Distress Ink in Bundled Sage
  • Sunshine Designs ear of wheat inked in Distress Ink Barn Door
  • Quickie glue pen used to highlight parts of the wheat and then either glamour dust or Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Christmas cheer glitter applied


Have a great TUESDAY everyone and I'll catch you again sometime soon


9 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

This be a very pretty ATC Kathy and I agree about the colours - just great together.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

scrappyjacky said...

You can't have too much glitter at this time of year!!!

Debs M said...

it's gorgeous, you can never have too much glitter x

Debbie said...

This is so lovely, the colours are just perfect together. Hugs Debbie x

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours and the glitter.
Becky x

Katiejane said...

Glorious indeed Kathy, love the glitzy effect.
Have a good day.
Katie x

Violets Corner said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Kathy, love the glitter and the soft colour choice! Sounds like you had a great day :)

Warm hugs
Maarit

Shobana said...

Love it! Christmas is all about glitter and shine so you have done just fine! :)

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

It's a lovely little ATC. x