Friday, 4 November 2011

TGI Friday peeps - and FRIDAY FUN TIME!!!

Hi there peeps,

Friday again - my word they come round quick!

Over on the Bah Humbug blog the new challenge for the coming week has been unveiled and the topic is SNOWMEN!! Now I have some perfectly splendid snowman images so maybe this will be the theme that gets me back in to crafting - I'd like to think .....

And now for the return of the Friday Funny - come on - you KNOW you've missed it!!! this one's particularly groan worthy! It's for all you frustrated computer buffs and comes to me courtesy of my cousin, Debra - thanks Deb (though she's apportioning the blame to her husband!!!)



Have a fab Friday and a great weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Debs M said...

if only!!! have a great weekend x

Brenda Brown said...

Think that sounds like a great idea.
Hope you are ok and that you have a wonderful weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Dora said...

ha ha .. I never came across that one yet love it xx

Lilian said...

great kathy. The wine does sound a better idea.
great to see you blogging again. Take care matey.
Lilian

GinaA said...

Brilliant!! Sorry not to have popped by for a while, your site is great fun. Off to get breakfast and think about the new LIM challenge. Had millions of emails to look at after my hols. Must get iphone/pad!!