Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Well I'm Bloggered!!!!

Hi everyone,

It's less than four weeks till Christmas so I thought it was time to start getting in the mood .... no, NOT with Christmas music but .... I've temporarily changed my profile piccie (like it?) and I've installed a countdown ticker on my blog too. If you don't "do" Christmas then I hope you are not offended by my festive appearance!! To those of you who do "do" Christmas - SEASONS GREETINGS

It's also What's On  Your Work Desk Wednesday but, as my desk doesn't change much from week to week here's a peak at one of my three art journalling /  collage drawers - well, one layer of it anyway!!


 

Happy What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday!

9 comments:

Emma E said...

Ooohh theres some yummy stamps there - love the camera one! Happy WOYWW :o)

Debs M said...

ooh lovely stamps x

My name is Wynneth said...

I like your new look profile piccie, but then I most defo 'do' Christmas !! Now I'm feeling a little better, I'll try to check out all the posts on here that I missed and catch up on what you've been creating.
luv
wynneth
x

Dora said...

yay I love your Christmas photo Kathy.. so cool :) .. I'm also in the Christmas mood but with music, singing Deck the Halls he he xx

scrappyjacky said...

I love to see anything christmasy....no 'bah humbug' here.

Brenda Brown said...

Great pic of you Kathy and I see you have the best of all - a glass in your hand.
Hope your week is going well.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Judie aka Craftymess said...

you have too much hun, send some my way xx

Katiejane said...

What a drawer full of goodness! I love your new profile pic, looking very festive I must say. You are looking really well in the photo too -it must be the wine ;)
Katie xx

Kathryn said...

Loving the Santa hat ha ha x