Friday, 2 December 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Afternoon,

Just a quickie from me this afternoon - just nipped back to post this challenge entry for the Bah Humbug challenge which, this week, is CUTE CRITTERS - I think he's cute anyway!



Materials used:
  • C6 300 gsm Kraft card
  • Papers from My Minds Eye
  • Fizzy Moon bear and sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card, corners rounded and edged with brilliance poppy
  • Pro markers to colour image
  • White card panel, coloured with Brilliance rocket red gold and corners rounded
  • Inkadinkado dot flourish inked in Brilliance poppy on to backing panel
  • Red and gold ribbon tied round base panels and in to a bow
  • Stardust stickles to highlight

Happy Friday


10 comments:

Debs M said...

love this it's fab x

jackid said...

Hi Kathy yep Fizzy moon is very cute love him and love what you have done with him great card thanks for kind comments on my uncle by the way
Have a great weekend
Jacki xx

Judie aka Craftymess said...

Love this one hun, so cute xx

Ann said...

yeah totally cute and brought a huge smile from me. Love it love it love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Dora said...

Awww yes Kathy, definitely so cute .. I love your Fizzy Moon bear and the touches of glitter on his hat. Have a nice weekend xxx

Viv said...

Love it Kathy :O) Viv xx

SallyB said...

Hi Kathy...
Sorry I have been a bad blog friend of late and not left you any comments. I have just read your posts and looked at your cards and ATC's...the black CAS snowflake is fantastic!
Love your new festive piccie!
Well done on all the cardmaking...I have made a total of about 20 cards this year...just been so busy at work.
Thankfully , my little one has joined the family business and drawn a lovely Christmas tree for a fundraising project at school which they have sent to the printers and I have ordered some of those to send out to family...so I will have enough to send to special crafty friends. One more craft fair to go next week. Christmas Decs up tomorrow...It's all getting exciting!!!
Glad to hear your doing well with your hip recovery!
Will send you more news soon....xxx

Janet said...

So cute!x

Aquarius said...

He sure is a cute critter - lovely card

Max said...

Love Fizzy Moon ... unquestionabl cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT