Saturday, 3 December 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Hi there, me again

A quick update, over on Craft Mad and Loving It there IS a sketch challenge this week, set by the lovely Lauren - she just overslept!!!!


And here is the card i made using this sketch


Materials used:
  • 5" square 300 gsm white card, envelope and insert
  • Paper offcuts from my collection
  • Inkadinkado image inked in Ranger Archival jet black
  • Kaisercraft sentiment inked in Memento paris dusk
  • Stix2 double sided narrow tape and dark blue glitter
  • Faux crystal gemstones
  • Larger blue faux gemstone
  • Paper flowers in blue, white, dark blue
  • Stardust stickles

Hard to imagine but ..... this morning hubby and I headed out for a drive. We were just aimlessly driving down this country lane when we saw these chaps ...



AND this afternoon my pal (and neighbour), Debbie rang to see if I fancied a coffee and, the net thing I knew - we were in IKEA!!!! WHAT! Three weeks before Christmas - were we mad!! It would seem not as we managed to find a super convenient parking space, got ourselves a coffee and then found we were only third in line at the checkout too - boy weren't we lucky?????

Hope your Saturday is going as well


4 comments:

Debs M said...

lovely sparkly card Kathy and that pic is fabx

scrappyjacky said...

I had the same experience at the P.O. this morning....thought I was hallucinating when I walked in and there was no queue at all!!!!

Lilian said...

Another nice card kathy well done. Pictures are great as well.Take care lilian

Judie aka Craftymess said...

Another gorjuss card Kathy xx