- 5" square 300gsm white card and matching envelope
- Bronze DCWV metallic card panel
- White 300 gsm panel with rounded corners.
- Circular mask coloured using Distress Inks in Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet and Worn Lipstick
- TGF image inked in Memento tuxedo black and coloured using pro markers
- Imagine that mix and match sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Fawn polka dot ribbon
Saturday, 24 December 2011
2nd post for Christmas Eve - challenge entry!
Second post from me today (to make up for lack of post tomorrow perhaps!) - if you missed my earlier post then feel free to check it out here
My card is for the Simply Less Is More challenge and the theme this week is ONE WORD - I selected HAPPY and inside I can make the card in to anything I want ...
Hope you like it and I hope that it's quite Clean And Simple enough for the last challenge of 2011 - perhaps not quite as much "white space" as desirable but lots of "plain" space - fingers crossed anyway.
The Arty Carty blog has candy on offer, celebrating birthdays, 100 posts and, ooh lots of things! The candy will remain on the blog until December 31st and a winner will be picked on January 1st 2012 - you just have to post about the candy and become a follower ..... easy peasy?
Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas to all my readers and followers and an even Happier New Year