Saturday, 3 December 2011

3rd post for today - just a challenge update

missed my earlier posts? I do hope you'll spare a couple of moments to scroll down and check out my sketchie .....

Here's my Simply Less Is More challenge entry. This week's challenge is to make a Clean And Simple card in GREEN



Materials used:
  • 5" 300 gsm scallop edged square white card
  • Elusive images flourish inked in both versacolour lime and Brilliance thyme
  • Kaisercraft sentiment inked in Brilliance thyme
  • Narrow satin ribbon (in lime) knotted across the top
  • Faux crystal gemstones coloured using alcohol markers to make them green

I co-ordinated the envelope and insert to match

Hope you like it and thanks to your patience in checking out my THIRD post of the day - you can go back to your Saturday now - quick, Strictly's on shortly!

30 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful card I love the flourish xx Jan

Judie aka Craftymess said...

cor I cant keep up with you today !!! your on a craftathon arnt ya lol, great card and gorjuss colour xx

Netty said...

Lovely CAS card Kathy. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Debs M said...

lovely card Kathy, strictly? i don't think so....

Chrissie said...

This is a sweet card Kathy, that's a super flourish stamp.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jo Street said...

Lovely card, that stamp is great.
Jo x

Margaret said...

Lovely card Kathy
Margaret x

Mandi said...

Love that flourish Kathy and the lime green shade
Thanks so much
mandi LIM

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Kathy, and I love your sketch
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Rosemary said...

lovely card!!

Dora said...

This is stunning Kathy, love the clean look and soft green xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is just so beautiful hun adore that stamp hugs cherylxxxx

Lilian said...

Kathy What a lovely card.
Hugs lilian

Suzi B said...

Hi kathy, lovely delicate card fabulous flourish!
Suzi B xx

Aileen said...

Love your shimmery flourish. x

Zoechaos said...

Lovely card, it is what CAS is all about wish I could be so minimal XOXO Zoe

GinaA said...

I love the shape of the card with the ribbon across the top. Flourish stamp is FAB.

Jane said...

Great card, the ribbon is a nice touch.
You can view my card here

Valerie said...

Lovely card Kathy andi like the ribbon placement. Think I need to change my glasses I thought the flourish was dragon at first glance:)
Val x

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Kathy
Beryl x

Anne said...

So elegant, lovely colours in that ink
Anne
x

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful card Kathy. xx

Karen said...

Kathy this is stunning - fabulous Karen x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just stunning kathy, and such a refreshing change to see a card which isn't a christmas card !!! LOL
luv
wynneth
x

Marrigje said...

Lovely card! I like the little bling.

Marlena M. said...

Your design is wonderful, Kathy! I love your profile pic. ;)

Irene said...

gorgeous card,love the flourish, and thanks for stopping by my blog, Irene xx

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Brilliant green flourish, love this card Kathy, Gay xxx

Sally said...

A beautifullly stamped flourish & the green ribbon is a perfect touch.
Sally x

Susan said...

Very pretty flourish! Love the added ribbon!