- 5" 300 gsm scallop edged square white card
- Elusive images flourish inked in both versacolour lime and Brilliance thyme
- Kaisercraft sentiment inked in Brilliance thyme
- Narrow satin ribbon (in lime) knotted across the top
- Faux crystal gemstones coloured using alcohol markers to make them green
Saturday, 3 December 2011
3rd post for today - just a challenge update
missed my earlier posts? I do hope you'll spare a couple of moments to scroll down and check out my sketchie .....
Here's my Simply Less Is More challenge entry. This week's challenge is to make a Clean And Simple card in GREEN
I co-ordinated the envelope and insert to match
Hope you like it and thanks to your patience in checking out my THIRD post of the day - you can go back to your Saturday now - quick, Strictly's on shortly!