Monday, 26 December 2011

Happy Boxing Day

I hope that Santa brought you all everything (or at least something) you asked him for! Me? I was VERY LUCKY and got LOTS of lovely things - some crafty and some not. I got the Harry Potter boxed DVD set, a Whitesnake CD (Mmmmm), some Marc Jacobs "Daisy" (mmmmm), slippers, chocs, soaps, and lots LOTS more - here's a photo of the bulk of my craft goodies and one beneath which will (hopefully) show up the wondrous colours of the embossing powders.



WOW! indeed!

Happy Boxing Day peeps - hope no-one's hung over! And if you are well I hope you will soon be feeling more chipper! Later peeps, I'm off for a spot of on-line shopping in the sales

3 comments:

SallyB said...

Hello there....
How lovely to get craft stash! I didn't get any this year...but did do a small order at The Glitter pot myself...However one of the stamps was marked at £3 but I was charged the full price of £5.99...Maybe going to send them a little note..Not sure whether I should use my plastic for any on line shopping until next pay day.
Hope you are having a restful time with plenty of crafting....xxx

Lilian said...

Kathy you sure did get a lot of crafting things. I didn't get a single craft present but maybe everyone knows all the things I have lol.Hope you had a restful time. I know I did.
take care lilian

Prediksi Bola said...

JUST WISHING EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

HOPEFULLY see you at BOXING DAY SEW IN