Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Hi there and welcome to whats left of What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday!

The last What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday before Christmas. I imagine that lots of people are sick to the back teeth of Christmas cards and yet, that was the last thing on my work desk - I blame the arrival of those new Dark Room Door stamps!!


A great big festive welcome to my latest follower Katina Killey - if you've time then do pop over and check out her blog.

Well, some of you may recall that hubby and I weren't putting decorations up this year - place looks really sad and bare. Last night we decided to have a little drive round to see what other people have been putting up this year - boy there's a lot of blue LED lights this year! We passed one house (Forest Road, Fishponds) and they had this display - which we could never hope to compete with!!

Yes, these two photos are juse ONE HOUSE!!!!

Happy Wednesday folks - make it a good one!


4 comments:

Debs M said...

bloody hell.......

butlersabroad said...

Lol, I think I'd leave for the season if I had to live next door to that house!! Love those Darkroom Door stamps, really nice. Can't believe we won't be Bah Humbugging next year, just saw the post of the blog!! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs
Brenda 71

Katiejane said...

Wow, that sure is a lot! Enjoy those new stamps Kathy.
Katie x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Kathy thanks so much for popping over to my blog and really love your less is more post down below and also am making Christmas cards on my WOYWW post too - same issue had one wanted to make for ages and there you have it. We crafter do what we must do to get it out of our systems! Happy WOYWW! and thanks for being a blessing to me through 2011.
All the blessings of the season as we celebrate the birth of the dear Lord Jesus and the greatest Gift of all, love Shaz in oz. x #20