- 300 gsm white card
- black card panel
- Neocolour II water soluble wax pastels to colour the background
- Baby wipe
- Tanzanite shimmer spritz and icicle mask
- Lid from toothpaste pump rubbed on versacolour gold ink pad and applied randomly
- Plastic "cork" from bottle rubbed across versafine ginger ink pad and applied to centre of gold circles. I REALLY like the effect this achieved as it's not an even application of colour.
- Credit card dragged through the gold ink pad and used to draw "lines"
- Paper Artsy images inked in Brilliance crimson, memento london fog and memento tuxedo black
- Inkadinkado animal skin image inked in versacolour gold
- Stampers Anonymous star and check background inked in versacolour silver and studiog plum
- Faber and Castell Pitt pen used to draw freehand border
Thursday, 29 December 2011
Hi there - Thursday already!
Hard to believe we're already at December 29th - the last Thursday in 2011 - how's your year been? I've had ups and downs and I'm sure most people have had the same. I hope that 2012 will be better for you if you've had more downs than ups.
Just a quickie journal panel today - been a while since I did any but I ordered a moleskin journal on-line this morning so thought I should get some practise in!
Hope you like it and I hope you are enjoying your post Christmas break too. May see you all tomorrow with more "stuff" - thanks for stopping by