Saturday, 24 December 2011

It's Christmas Eve - only ONE MORE SLEEP!!!

Morning all,

It's Christmas Eve, it's just before 11:00 a.m., hubby's been to Sainsbury's already and I've been out for my constitutional and now he's doing what has become traditional in recent years ...... booking a holiday!

My brother is coming round tomorrow morning and we'll exchange presents with him - his wife's a nurse and is working, which is a shame but hopefully they will enjoy their Christmas together at some time.

I still can't believe that I don't need to be making Christmas cards at this late stage and guess what? I made another one yesterday!!! DUH! At this rate I won't have any to make at all in 2012! I have really found the challenges over on Bah Humbug to be helpful in making up my quota this year and I shall certainly miss them in 2012 as the fine ladies at Humbug Hall are resting the challenges - we regular contributors are missing them already!

Anyway, here's what I hope will be my last Christmas card of the year!


Materials used:
  • 5" square, 300gsm white card and envelope
  • Inkadinkado image and sentiment inked in Ranger Archival jet black
  • Stardust stickles to highlight
In case you find yourself in want of craft challenges, there's a challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog and this week's Clean And Simple theme is ONE WORD - start your crafting engines!!!

In the time it's taken me to compose this post my dear hubby has managed to book our holiday to San Francisco and Orlando - how fabulous!

Have a great Christmas Eve and a Fabulous Christmas Day - there seems little point in my posting tomorrow as I doubt many of you will be checking out my blog tomorrow!!


7 comments:

Kerryp77 said...

perfect card Kathy, Merry Christmas. x

EmmGee said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours. I'm wishing everyone a Healthy New Year. I don't think we appreciate good health when we do have it.
(I'm in Filton, am sure you're not far away??)

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Kathy,
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas
Hugz Fleur xXx

clare said...

beautiful card kathy. merry xmas. x

Louise said...

Wow, I absolutely love that card! The image is stunning, as is the sentiment :)
Merry Christmas x

scrappyjacky said...

Happy Christmas.

Debs M said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, shame about Bah Humbg challenge x