Wednesday, 28 December 2011

The LAST What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday of 2011

Afternoon,

After a blowy old night and a murky morning the sun is now shining its socks off!! What IS it with our weather?

I've not crafted since before Christmas and got lots of lovely stash that I wanted to play with so ...... here's how my work desk looked this morning....


Anyway, I took a circular mask and some low tack tape and a card blank and then, using just three of my water soluble wax pastels ....



And then .....



Materials used:
  • C5 300gsm white card blank and matching envelope
  • Neocolour II water soluble wax pastels in violet, yellow green and purple
  • Baby wipe
  • Dark Room Door sentiment and Imagination image inked in Ranger Archival jet black

How do you like my neocolour's first outing - I'm sure my blending will get better with practise but I quite like this harder edge.


Fed up of left overs and far too many chocolates yet? Me either! Happy Wednesday everyone

7 comments:

Debs M said...

ooh fabby card Kathy, love the pastel background x

clare said...

gorgeous card kathy. those pastels look fab!

Judie aka Craftymess said...

i quite like that actually, it has something about it, lush xx no im not fed up of leftovers yet, ((but i think the kids are lol))

Happy new year hun xx

SHARY said...

That looks really effective kathy, lovely!!

Cherry said...

Great Kathy. Sprinting water over will give another effect to soften blending - just a thought. Love the sketch look personally especially with that gorgeous stamp and sentiment. Hugs Cherry XxXx

SallyB said...

Hi Kathy
Loving your CAS card! I funnily enough made 4 Christmas Cards and 2 new spring cards yesterday...not sure where I got the inspiration from but I'm not complaining...I hope I can do some more before I go back to work...wow it's gone so fast!
Have a great New Year!!!

butlersabroad said...

Love the look of those wax crayons your got for Christmas. My original set of (only 12) water colour pencils is Caron Dache and you can really see the difference between them and all the other brands. Wish I had the money to go and get a full set! Have a brilliant New Year.

Hugs
Brenda