- 6" square 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching envelope
- Dark Room Door sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Nitwits image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out
- Pro Markers and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens to colour
- Xyron sticker maker used to attached adhesive to my bear
Saturday, 17 December 2011
Morning and welcome to Saturday!
Great news, my pal's operation was a success. Her hubby rang last evening to say that, although she had gone to theatre late in the afternoon, she was now back on the ward and starting her recovery. Fingers crossed this will go well and she will be home in plenty of time for Christmas.
My get well card for her should have reached her this morning so I can now reveal it .....
Over on the Simply Less Is More blog the new challenge has been revealed. This week's challenge does not have to be a one layer card but DOES need to be Clean And Simple and with lots of white space. The theme for this week is....... MUSIC. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting - may BBL!
Happy Saturday, if you are sallying forth to the shops then ..... don't forget the shin pads - it's supposed to be the busiest shopping day in the run up to Christmas!!