- 8" square 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Circular mask attached to the lower right corner (with post its) and coloured using Distress Inks in Antique Linen and Pumice Stone
- Dark Room Door musical image inked in Memento cocoa bean
- Dark Room Door music definition inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Taupe organza ribbon tied around the card and in to a knot above centre
- A piece of 100gsm copier paper was cut 9" x 8" and folded 1" in from the 9" end before inking with a Penny Black sentiment in Memento cocoa bean. The dictionary definition and instrument image was inked on to the envelope, to match, too.
Sunday, 18 December 2011
Morning and welcome to Sunday morning
Welcome to Sunday - is it a nice lazy day for you? After dinner guests on both Thursday and Friday it was nice to be "just the two of us" last night, so it was a nice dinner and a nice bottle of wine and the final of Strictly! I've been rooting for Harry Judd for a couple of weeks now - so was pleased to see him triumph last night. Everyone was indeed "just wild about Harry"!!
I'm saving White Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street for this morning whilst hubby is out at the flying field and am hoping that the weather won't bring him home before I've watched both! This will set me up for the upcoming festivities. I'm also out to Christmas lunch tomorrow with two pals from my school days, Andrea and Naomi - this should be fun - we simply don't get together as often as we would like.
On the craft front, yesterday afternoon saw me cracking on with a second entry for the Simply Less Is More blog's "MUSIC" themed challenge and, if the truth be told, I like this one a little better than my first and I wonder whether you (dear readers) will too ........
Hope you are having a nice leisurely Sunday and didn't overdo any Christmas "Do's" last night!