Friday, 2 December 2011

TGI Friday peeps - and FRIDAY FUN TIME!!!

Morning all,

Hope you've had a good week. I've a couple of pals who've been under the weather of late and I hope that these friends are starting to feel some improvement - thinking of you peeps.

I'm sure most of you have spotted my festive piccie and Christmas countdown ticker .... well I now have my virtual tree up - across the top of my blog. Not really sure what else I can do to make a blog more festive - any ideas???? Oh, almost forgot to mention - my embedded Christmas video on my side bar - tee hee, hope you will smile at this cheesy vid!

Yesterday evening, whilst watching Masterchef (not relevant but thought I'd share!! - my friends know that I DON'T cook!!!) my mind creatively wandered towards crafting and I decided that my project really needed NOT to be a Christmas card!


Materials use:
  • C6 300 gsm Kraft card, envelope and insert
  • Studio112 (part of K&Co) image inked in Ranger Archival black (in full for the card and in different parts for the envelope and insert
  • Narrow black organza ribbon, knotted off centre - to balance with the image
  • Two faux crystal gemstones - as hubcaps!

And the insert

Of course, it's likely to be back to Christmas cards later as the lovely ladies over at Humbug Hall have unveiled their final challenge of 2011, which is "Cute Christmas Critters" - if you fancy having a go then pop over and check it out - some fab examples from the Design Team. I can't wait for the 2012 challenges to start - I'm sure it MUST be their fault that I've made so many!

And now for the Friday Funny which, this week, comes from Jacky - thanks matey! ENJOY



" FATHER OF THE YEAR "


A man boarded a plane with six kids.

After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and asked, "Are all of those kids yours? "

He replied, " No Ma'am, I work for a condom company. . . . . . . . . . . . . . These are customer complaints!!!."


DAMN, I WISH I COULD THINK THAT FAST!


Have a fab Friday and a great weekend everyone - catch you tomorrow for the Saturday challenges.
 


9 comments:

Debs M said...

fabby card, it looks fab when the envelope matches the card and great funny x

Junibears said...

I've just been laughing out loud K! It's a wonder you couldn't hear me. That Friday Funny is a gem!

Love all the cards you do.
have a happy day!
Hugs
June xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun just what I needed a good laugh haha,just love your card hun they are just perfect super image too hugs cheyrlxxx

scrappyjacky said...

Love the card,Kathy....perfect for men...may have to pinch that idea!!!

Judie aka Craftymess said...

I love this hun, the colour is so refreshing as well xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Kathy....I love working with Kraft card

Anne

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Kathy and a funny funny too. Thanks for your lovely comments this week.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Viv said...

Great card and enve, love the joke too he he :O) Viv xx

Shirley-anne said...

That joke gave me a much needed chuckle .
Love the card, insert and envelope with fab image .
Shirley-Anne