Friday, 16 December 2011

TGI Friday peeps - and FRIDAY FUN TIME!!!

Friday again - only one more till Christmas! I'm told (by the weather forecasters) that snow is heading our way today and that many parts of the country already have it - take care out there and stay warm and safe.

Hope you've got your trimmings up, the tree decorated and presents starting to appear under the tree (unless you've small kids likely to open these presents or pets!! ('nuff said, eh Karen!?!).

Of course, I DID make another card yesterday- using my splendid new Dark Room Door stamps but - it's a get well card for a pal and only going out in today's post so I shouldn't really post it just yet - check back tomorrow though as it should have arrived by then.

Anyway, now for the Friday Funny which, this week, comes from my crafting pal, LILIAN - thanks Lilian - ENJOY peeps

I woke up,

I lifted my arms,

I moved my knees,

I turned my neck....

Everything made EXACTLY the same noise:

'CrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaccccK!'



....I came to a conclusion:

I am not old,

I am crispy!!!



Get well wishes going out to the same two that have been poorly this week, one's having an operation today so ...... all the best matey.

Have a fantabulous Friday and a great weekend.


5 comments:

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Fabulous Kathy thanks for the big smile! Have a great weekend, Gay xxx

Dora said...

Awww Kathy, what a funny cat he he me likey .. sorry to hear about the weather over there. Here it's still nice and sunny but getting a bit windy tonight xx

Brenda Brown said...

This is a great Friday Funny Kathy, so glad to be catching up with you and I hope you are well.
I have broken up from school today and hope to get myself organised for Christmas and get back into the swing of crafting and blogging for a couple of weeks.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxoxox

Shirley-anne said...

Hi Kathy thanks for Friday Funny and the giggle it gave me ..craaaacked me up it did!
Love your style ,
Merry Christmas to you and yours
Shirley-Anne

Karen said...

Love this Kathy, this kitty looks like Dexter....... lol. There'll be no pressies going under my tree this year, need I say more..... lol

xx