No crafting for me for the past several days and I missed it. A new member joined Craft Mad and Loving It and is on the DT over at Cute Card Thursday so ....... with CMLI resting their sketches till the New Year it seemed like a good idea to support Shary. I checked out the sketch and it makes a nice change from the Clean And Simple layouts I've been doing of late .... so, here's my card and then underneath is the Cute Card Thursday original challenge sketch - hope you approve.
- 8" square 300 gsm white card
- 7" square of green DCWV paper
- Black panels with rounded corners (as matted layers)
- DCWV metallic paisley card for matting
- DCWV bronze card strip edged using a Martha Stewart punch
- Metallic ribbon
- Red paper - free with Card Making and Paper craft recently
- LOTV image coloured with Pro Markers, Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens and Stardust stickles
- Retro flower punch in two sizes and DCWV, cream, bronze, metallic and black card
- Faux crystal gemstones as flower centres
and now for the sketch ..