Friday, 30 December 2011

TGI Friday peeps - and FRIDAY FUN TIME!!!

Hi folks,

Busy old morning for me this morning, first off I nipped on-line this morning and ordered some goodies for an alcohol ink workshop for Craftathon 2012 - more about that as it draws nearer. Then our house became a bit like Paddington station with people ringing the bell - I've had no fewer than three deliveries this morning and (SADLY) have been rumbled by hubby over SOME of my sale purchases - oops! I fell for some fab Lost Coast rubber images at That's Crafty - gotta love those crows.

Now, I'm SUPPOSED to be going out this morning, for coffee with a pal but, now that my new rubber's arrived, I'd almost rather stay in and play! Of course, time with pals is irreplaceable so I shall be heading out shortly but on the way there and back you just KNOW I'll be planning projects! It's just a shame that my moleskin journal didn't arrive this morning too - ah well, there's always tomorrow!

And now for the last Friday Funny of the year, brought to us by ...... JACKY - thanks Jacky - ENJOY. Next week I'll be drawing names from my list of Friday Funny contributors so, if you sent me a Friday Funny in 2011 you better watch out!

THE BUS TEST


I already knew I was thicker than 11 year olds ...But now it's the pre-schoolers??



A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU


Which way is the bus below travelling?


To the left or to the right?


Can't make up your mind?


Look carefully at the picture again.


Still don't know?


Pre-schoolers all over the United Kingdom were shown this picture and asked the same question.90% of the pre-schooler's gave this answer.


"The bus is travelling to the right."


When asked, "Why do you think the bus is travelling to the right?"


They answered: "Because you can't see the door to get on the bus."


How do you feel now???



I know, me too!!!.





Happy Friday one and all - last one of the year so make it a good one! I'll be back later with a photo of my new rubber and possibly even a project - MAYBE!!!



5 comments:

clare said...

friday fun time made me laugh, i didn't get it either!! enjoy your day, hope you get some crafty time later. x

jackid said...

lol don't you just love the way kids think anyway have a very happy new year take care
Love Jacki xx

Brenda Brown said...

Have a fun day Kathy and looking forward to seeing what you make with your new goodies.
Have a great weekend and Happy New Year.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Bev said...

I really love that one Kathy, and no I didn't get it right either, Duhhhh!

Bev (bjbyorkshire)

scrappyjacky said...

It is a good one,Kathy....completely got me when I received it!!!