Well I DID wonder how long I would be able to resist a third attempt at the LIM challenge of "PREDOMINANTLY PURPLE"!!! and when Rosie set the Sunday challenge of "SWEET TREATS" too I thought I had THE perfect image. Of course, in my earlier post (which, if you've not seen it - you can view here) I DID say that cutesy hadn't figured so large in my makes of 2011 so this is to contradict that statement right away in 2012!!! DOH!
- 300 gsm white C5 card and matching envelope
- 2 die cut fancy rectangles
- I coloured the larger rectangle with Distress Ink Dusty Concorde and then inked my Stampers Anonymous sun ray in Color Box heliotrope
- The smaller rectangle was edged using the excess ink from my dusty Concorde blending tool.
- My favourite things image and sentiment were both inked in Memento grape jelly, one directly on to the small rectangle and the other on to a scrap of matching coloured card which was then cut, banner style.
- Pro Markers, Copics, Copic Atyou spica glitter and Zig wink of stellar pens were used to colour the image and stardust stickles to highlight the icing
- Lilac and white spotty satin ribbon was tied in an off centre knot
I hope you like this, my third LIM card - oh, how I LURVE purple!