Further to my writing some of my early 2012 cards I found that I have a gap in my masculine cards, my anniversary cards and my new home cards - hmmmmmm - wonder what my purple challenge card for today might turn in to ........
- 6" square, 300 gsm scallop edged square card
- 14cm panel of white card, coloured with Distress Ink in Dusty Concorde and then overstamped with a Kaisercraft mesh image inked in Memento grape jelly
- 13cm white card panel with rounded corners.
- Heart Image (from Craftynotions - free in the current issue of Craft Stamper) inked one in Colour Box heliotrope and once in Colour Box violet
- Stampers Anonymous diamond pattern image stamped numerous times (in full and partial) inked in Memento angel pink
- Funstamps sentiment inked in Memento grape jelly
- Art Warehouse flourishes inked numerous times in Memento angel pink
- Neocolour II water soluble wax crayon (cobalt blue) scribbled and then blended with a baby wipe
Any ideas? Me either at this moment but I'll mull them over for a day or so and will post my finished ATC before posting it back to Pam - wish me luck! This is not a colour selection I use much.
Enjoy your day