- C6 300 gsm scallop edged white card, matching envelope and insert. All of the below were also inked on the envelope and insert, to fully co-ordinate
- Stampers Anonymous diamond image inked multiple times in Memento angel pink
- Paper Artsy line image inked multiple times in Versacolour silver
- Inkadinkado splodge image (it was in a Joann's dollar bin and also came with a sort of candlewax drip image for this dollar!! - BARGAIN) inked in Versacolour raspberry but stamped off once before stamping on to my card.
- Lavinia floral image inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Kaisercraft sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black ....... phew, so much for CAS huh?!
ITS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS
Pass to all 50 yrs and older. Cardiovascular Exercise
The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.
If you're over 50, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.
Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!
NOW SCROLL UP..
That's enough for the first day. Great job. Have a glass of Wine.
Have a great weekend all