Thursday, 26 January 2012

Hi there and welcome to a soggy Thursday!

Hi folks,

Thursday again - soon be the weekend! No idea what your weather is like today but we've had rain, rain and (for a change) sleet!!! FAN blooming TASTIC!

One good thing about this weather though, is that it's the perfect justification for staying in to craft!! Yee Haa indeed.

I've had several letters arrive this week, from ATC swap buddies and this (of course) means I need ATC's to swap!!! Looked in my ATC box only to discover ....... TWO!!! TWO? Not enough to go round four letters anyway never mind the fact that some swap more than one at a time! You've already seen the swap materials and what I made those in to, I also have to make an ATC challenge to return, and send the duplicate materials back to her ..... reckon I need a dozen or so.

This morning I set myself the challenge to crack on and make some, I thought I would make a couple of simple ones, which I could then make two or three in similar fashion - which would batch make quite a few as I've four people to send to and I don't believe they all know one another (though two coincidentally, are Sisters in law!!! - go figure!).

Anyway, here are the first two of the batch make ......
1)

Materials used:
  • ATC blank coloured using Versacolour marigold all over
  • Stampers Anonymous sun ray image inked in Versacolour gold
  • Stampers Anonymous check image inked in Colour Box heliotrope
  • Lost Coast Designs image inked in Memento tuxedo black
2)


Materials used:
  • ATC blank coloured with Versacolour split pea all over
  • Stampers Anonymous check image inked in Colour Box heliotrope across the top
  • Paper Artsy line image inked in Versacolour gold across the bottom
  • Lost Coast Designs music image inked in Memento tuxedo black

Whaddya think peeps? Anyway, best get off and have some lunch and then crack on and make some more!

10 comments:

Kerryp77 said...

they look fab Kathy, I need to stitch some for my swaps too, where do they go???

catherine said...

No rain here yet!. Not too bad weather wise. Great ATC's
x catherine

Debs M said...

love these, fabby stamps!

clare said...

these are really great. gorgeous images and i love the background on the first one. xx

SHARY said...

Ooo now I do like these particularly the first one. Brilliant!!

Lilian said...

Love the cards Kathy. Its was raining really hard here just now with lots of sleet as well.
Lilian xx

Brenda Brown said...

Amazing perspective on that first ATC Kathy - fabulous work with both of them.
xoxox

Viv's Visuals said...

Great ATC's Kathy!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Ace ATC's Kathy. I particularly love the first one. It has real WOW factor. Lx

Katiejane said...

Those look so effective Kathy, ever the busy lady :)
Hope you had a great time with Wynneth.
Katie x