- ATC blank coloured using Versacolour Topaz
- Inkadinkado blot image inked several times in Versacolour Topaz
- Stampers Anonymous diamond design inked several times in Versacolour Cinnamon
- Magenta 23640-H (dot flora) inked several times in Versacolour Ash Rose
- Paper Artsy line image inked in Versacolour silver
- Stampscapes "palm trio" image inked twice in Brilliance chocolate
- Kaisercraft sentiment inked in Brilliance chocolate
Monday, 23 January 2012
Hi there and welcome to the start of another week
This morning saw me dashing off to meet up with a pal, Andrea (with whom I've been friends since primary school!!!! and THAT'S a long time!). We normally meet at a local retail park and we chat over coffee before a little light retail therapy - today, she headed off to grocery shop but I came home with a black and white top!! Hmm - not sure I NEEDED a new top but hey - I'M WORTH IT!
I got a text from a pal to say she's full of cold today - better this week than next matey as it IS craftathon and you DON'T want to be missing that! It's not long now! Must remember to ring the lady who keeps the diary for our venue and just confirm the arrangements and I need to book tables for dinner too.
So, with that and overnight guests on Saturday and the resulting fall out (washing up and laundry) I didn't get to do much crafting yesterday at all. Just this one, solitary, ATC ..... hope you like it.
Have a fantabulous Monday everyone