Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Hi there and welcome to Tuesday!

Hi there,

Having promised myself some time to scrap our 25th wedding anniversary cruise and after I printed off some photos yesterday ........ crafting at the speed of light ........ I produced the following layouts. Now I would LOVE to be able to scrap like my pal, Jacky, who produces lovely (LOVELY) layouts but I just seem to gravitate more to minimalist layouts - or am I just a lazy scrapper? I don't know the answer to that one ..... or am I just too mean to use the embellishments? It CAN'T be because I don't have any! Anyway, We bought one of the cruise photographs (well actually, it was like an anniversary gift from Cunard!) and I had brought home some memorabilia so this formed a couple of pages ......







For the last couple of days people in the know have been blogging about a fab TSV on QVC this morning. I've checked it out here, it does look fab but I don't think it's for me - bet they will sell a lot though, have you had a look yet? I'll probably swing by again and see what else is going on. There was a rumour going around that QVC might be giving up on craft now that Dawn Bibby has "defected" to C&C but it looks like that's a no.

Being up earlier again this morning as hubby's off to Shepton Mallet with some radio controlled plane "thang" I had the opportunity to catch this sunrise - who knows? it may make a scrap layout of its own sometime - once I've caught up!



Have a great Tuesday


11 comments:

Sandy said...

Great memories, Minimalistic is a style of it's own and looks just as good as ones with lots of embellishments.
Sandy

Debs M said...

lovely pages Kathy, thought the tsv was disappointing x

Lilian said...

Kathy Love the layout of the cruise. The sunrise is lovely.
Take care lilian x

Kerryp77 said...

fab layouts Kathy, glorious sunrise too, should definitely make a LO. x

Cheryl said...

oh Hun these are super pages you have created looks like you had an amazing time,beautiful photo too hugs Cherylxxxx

catherine said...

Fantastic pages of yopur adventure. They are lovely to keep your memories. I don't think the TSV is for me but I did see it.
X catherine

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Great scrapping there Kathy. Not something I'm into . . . but these look fab.

xx

scrappyjacky said...

Well they might be more minimalist than mine,Kathy....but that's no bad thing....and they look great.I often wish I could be more CAS....but just never seem to manage it.
Thanks for the Powerpoint tip....might try that next time.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Dear Kathy, first of all I want say "Happy 25th Anniversary" to both of you! You both looks so great together =) Your scrap creation is simple, clean, yet elegant. Love the images, those are well captured.

Anonymous said...

This was really a fascinating subject, I am very lucky to have the ability to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this page in order that I might come back one other time.
[url=http://www.digitalcamerabuzz.com]Best Digital Cameras[/url]

Katiejane said...

What a great scrap book! All sentimental pages to treasure. Everyone has their own style, you do what suits you. I have to agree, it can't be that you don't have the embellishments ;)
Love the photo of you and Steve together, such a lovely pic -did you frame it?
Have a great day.
Katie x