Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Hi there and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday!

Wotcher peeps,

This morning started slightly earlier than planned as it would seem that one of our neighbours is having their drive ripped up and a new one laid. This drive's about 100' long and they're on their third skip (dumpster) already! It's a bit noisy and has been since 07:30!!! At least it got us up nice and early so we've done a fair bit already.

I thought I would do some more scrap booking and, further to a question raised by a fellow crafter yesterday, I uploaded some photos in to photobucket and played about a bit with different effects before saving back on to my PC. Of course, wouldn't you know that when I went to print my printer ran out of ink too - nothing's ever simple in this world is it? As  you can see, the very first photo printed out OK but the rest were unusable! BUM! Luckily, we had the cartridges ready so changed yellow and magenta - the cyan's low so what's the betting that'll go next time I want to print some more photos?



At least it's warmer today, at 11°c (yesterday it didn't get about 2°'s all day) and feels positively balmy - I guess the workmen across the road are pleased that it's warmer today too.

Anyway, scrap booking's on the agenda this afternoon as, sadly, is a trip to Sainsburys or Tescos for food.

Here's how my work desk is looking today then .....

My photos AFTER changing the cartridge but before scrapping!


Have a great Wednesday


4 comments:

Debs M said...

hope the shopping is quick and painless so you can get back to crafting x

scrappyjacky said...

Like all the different shapes there.

Brenda Brown said...

Shame how daily routines have to get in the way of creating and making - I hope to get to do a bit later today.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

catherine said...

Hope you enjoy your scrapbooking session and don't envy the supermarket trip. I'm putting mine off till tommorrow. Not feeling too good today.
x catherine