Friday, 13 January 2012

Hi there,

Hope you've enjoyed your second week of January - it's zipping by isn't it? Hope too, that you have fun plans for the weekend.

Welcoming new follower, Tan, thanks for stopping by - hope to see you again some time

Having been challenged by Chrissie and Mandi at the Simply Less Is More blog to complete seven PREDOMINANTLY PURPLE CAS entries it really does feel weird not to have one to submit today! I've done all seven - yee haa. Which was your fave? I have a problem in that each was my new favourite as I finished it. I have no new work to show you but here's a reprise of the seven entries so you can decide which you liked best! (once again, thanks to Esther for sharing the fabulous technique involved in my entry number 5). If you've developed a taste for Clean And Simple then I urge you to check out the Simply Less Is More blog, following the link above, and admire the work of the regular contributors ...... good luck with that, as there's lots of them!


LIM 1


LIM 2


LIM 3


LIM 4


LIM 5


LIM 6


LIM 7


And this week's Friday Funny comes courtesy of Liz - another entry in the draw matey! It came via e-mail and was entitled "THEN AND NOW" - so true!! ENJOY




Have a great weekend everyone



7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have really enjoyed your 'purple' posts.....and impossible to choose a favourite even.
And even though it made me smile......I'm not sure if today's 'funny' is actually rather sad as well!!!!

Debs M said...

ooh that's a tough one Kathy, i like them all for different reasons..hmm ok love the sympathy one (is that wrong?) and the spotlight one!

the funny is sadly accurate x

Brenda B said...

I think LIM4 is my favourite but they're all great. Loved the funny, very true, I'm at the computer now "chatting" to you, lol!! I'm also having trouble with blogger, it's not accepting my comments on most blogs with my wordpress id, I'm having to resort to my Google id on most blogs. Very annoying!

Hugs
Brenda

Doodles said...

Hiya Kathy i love your cards x pretty and sometimes it just lovely to see the simple cards because they look so classy.
Hope your doing well. I am trying to do more blogging been slacking and havent even been card making terrible when you see what surrounds me. best wishes Sharon

Tan's Hobbies said...

Dear Kathy, thanks for your warm weLcome!! Big thanks for becoming my follower as well =) Love to see all your purple cards, they all are really sweet.. Love the LIM7 most.

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kathy, What a delight it has been following your predominantly purple exploits:0) Each one is gorgeous but my favourite is the sympathy card but...I love the sentiment on today's card too. So I have 2 favourites, well done!! Gay xxx

Katiejane said...

WOWSERS Kathy, I really need to have a go at this challenge! Keep bugging me or I'll forget!
K x