- 6" square, scallop edged 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- White base panel coloured with Distress Inks in Dusty Concorde and Black Soot
- Paper Artsy lined image inked in Versacolour Gold and applied to this panel
- Black card panel
- Smaller white card panel coloured entirely with Distress Ink in Dusty Concorde and edged with Black Soot
- Paper Artsy Diamond image inked in Memento Grape Jelly and stamped twice
- Paper Artsy lined image inked in Versacolour Gold
- Paper Artsy stem inked in Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dark Room Door string sentiment inked in Memento Tuxedo Black directly on to base card
Monday, 9 January 2012
I've been challenged to one predominantly purple project per day for a week!
Imagine my distress (as the purplicious princess) to be challenged, by the ladies over at the Simply Less Is More blog, to make one PREDOMINANTLY PURPLE project per day for the duration of their current challenge!!! WOWser, what a hardship? Given my love of purple you might be forgiven for thinking that I had indeed bribed Chrissie and Mandi (who both concede they are not big fans of the colour) to set this one and yet ..... nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Here is number four ....
I LOVE the combination of the diamond image in one colour and the lined image in another - the eagle eyed amongst my followers will have spotted that I have used this formula before - but I LOVE IT so you may yet see it again! Purple is such a fabulous colour, apparently the Egyptians regarded it as a funereal colour so I thought I would try a sympathy card. Everyone hates to make sympathy cards but all card makers, sooner or later, have occasion to make one or more of them. I hope you like this and think I struck the right balance.
Happy Monday - how's yours working out for you?