Pleasant evening with pal Naomi last evening - a fish and chip supper and a very sociable evening. She's off to her daughter's today and has tickets to see Les Miserables tonight - ENJOY.
Before we went out yesterday I ran up this little ATC. I tried a spotlight technique on a card earlier this week and received some very nice comments about it so thought I would have another go. I also won some Sugar Nellie images at the Traplet stand at Newbury Artstamps show in July and these two images had never been inked! It was high time to get them inky ..... don't you thinky?
- ATC blank
- "Giddy Up" image by Elisabeth Bell for Sugar Nellie - inked in Memento tuxedo black twice.
- One image coloured using pro markers, copics and Wink of Stella glitter pens before die cutting a circular section.
- Blue and green shimmer chalks applied to the base ATC using a cotton wool ball
- Once the spotlight section was adhered to the non coloured base I then used a Faber Castell Pitt pen to draw round the circle
Hope you like it. Anyway, bit parky here this morning ..... quite a change from the recent weather. When we looked out this morning it looked like everyone round here owned a white car!! Of course, the sun's come out now and the frost is melting fairly quickly but this little chap looked pretty ticked when he spotted me looking through the window at him! He just might have known about the LIM challenge in advance (see below)!
- 5" square, 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching envelope
- Post its to mask
- Tim Holtz blending tool and foam pad
- Distress Inks: milled lavender, dusty concorde
- Lost Coast Designs crow images inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Recollections sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell pitt pen to draw wire freehand