Welcoming my new follower, Vaktmastarn, hope you will find time to pop back from time to time.
- 6" square, scallop edged white 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- Scrap paper and low tack tape - to mask off the panel for colouring
- Distress Ink in Dusty Concorde to colour the masked off panel
- Copperleaf kokopelli images, Dark Room Door sentiment and treble clef all inked in Memento grape jelly
- Faux crystals to highlight
- I scored lines at the top and bottom of the panel to define the area, although this doesn't show in the photo.
Enjoy your Sunday peeps, whatever you have planned, as I type this the sun is out - hurrah!