- 6" square 300 gsm scallop edged white card and matching envelope
- Sparkle'n Sprinkle sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Sugar Nellie image inked in Memento tuxedo black - stamped once directly on to my base card and a second time on to a scrap of paper.
- I coloured the second image using pro markers and copics and then die cut in to circle, just a section of my image thus "spotlighting" in predominantly purple!
- Foam pads to raise my "spotlight" and give the card dimension
- Crystal ice stickles to highlight the "puddles"
|Here's a close up of the twinkle|
As I won this image in July of last year and this was the first time it had been inked I thought I better do something else with it and repeated the process for this ATC which I intend to use as a challenge for my Isle of Skye trading card buddy - be interesting to see if she spotlights her ATC! I would have submitted the ATC as my LIM challenge but wasn't sure there was quite enough white space - what do you think LIM-ettes?
- ATC blank
- Chalks and a cotton wool ball to apply
- ATC blank
- White card on to which I scribbled blue, turquoise, yellow and green neocolour II water soluble wax crayons before blending with a baby wipe
- Kaisercraft mesh image inked in Brilliance lavender
- Kaisercraft gold acrylic paint - I dragged a credit card through to create lines and the lid off a toothpaste tube for the circles
- Folk art copper paint - same as above
- I cut out Pam's flower image and (using just the flower) mounted it on top of my two leaf images punched from Pam's card and then drew round the flower image using a Faber Castell pitt pen which I also used to draw the line border and free hand flower
- I used a tag gun to attach two of the iridescent flower embellishments that Pam had also included, to the centre of the flower - to give movement
|A reminder of what Pam sent|
|I even used the card with my leaf punch|