Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Welcome to wet and windy What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

How is it with you all? Blimey we've had a wet and windy couple of days here in Bristol. Just nipped round to the post box and almost got blown away! It was raining and hubby had this "BRILLIANT" idea to take an umbrella - not perhaps his smartest thought to date! Still, we have plenty!

New Year, weather's pants ..... so I decided to give my blog a new look - what do you think? Or do you prefer the old on - too much of a sunny image for this time of year?

Felt the urge for some crafting since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday ....


Materials used:
  • ATC blank, lightly inked with D.I. in aged mahogany
  • Inkadinkado animal skin image inked in D.I. aged mahogany but stamped off once first
  • Stampers Anonymous sunray image inked in Versafine ginger
  • Lost Coast crow images and sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • ATC edged with D.I. black soot

And here is my work desk - which, frankly, looks like it could do with a good old tidy up. With the weather so completely pants perhaps I will!



Enjoy your Wednesday and - stay safe in this vile weather

9 comments:

LindaBrun said...

Happy new year. Lovely ATC and those crows image is so beautiful.

scrappyjacky said...

My 'desk' is still empty from christmas....won't stay that way for long!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Kathy,
Love your crow piece! When you asked about a blog background being continuous, I have noticed that some are and some aren't, but I have found also that using different blog templates within blogger makes a difference sometimes too...so, I play around with them to see. For instance, I might try the one called Simple and another time, I try one called Picture Window and that has given a different appearance too.

Happy New Year to you!!!
xo
Cindy

Debs M said...

great atc,,,and i did tidy my desk up x

Dora said...

Hi Kathy, Happy New Year to you .. sorry about the weather over there. ... and believe me, your desk is tidier than mine!!! Love that ATC too, very elegant xxx

Cherry said...

Love those crows and one of my fav. Collective nouns too. Great ATC. Love the desk to - those images look fascinating. Blog looks good too. Hugs Cherry XXX

Dolly Daydreams said...

Kathy what a tidy work desk ! you put mine to shame. Love your crow piece and your new header looks great to me.

Marie

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Interesting card!

Happy WOYWW (a bit late I know!).

I like your new blog look . . . I think it's loading a bit quicker than the old one! xxx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

One thing though . . . I can't see the header text . . . it's merging with the black of the trees at the edge! x