The regular challenges are back ........ over on the Simply Less Is More blog this week's Clean And Simple challenge is entitled "PREDOMINANTLY PURPLE"!!! HUZZAH - how much do I love purple??????
And, over on Craft Mad and Loving It the sketchie challenge is back after a short break too ..... with Rosie setting the sketch and picking the added theme of "something old, something new, something recycled too!"
Here's my take on the sketch and below that is Rosie's set sketch ....
- 8" square white, 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- 19cm square (sorry about the mixed measurements) papermania patterned paper
- Red coredinations panel on to which I inked my Inkadinkado flourish in Brilliance crimson copper before brushing perfect pearls in copper over the top (my OLD being the perfect pearls and ribbon and my NEW being the Inkadinkado flourish bought in a recent sale)
- My RECYCLED part was this brilliant Santa image - the front of a Christmas card and mounted on a dark green panel and the corners given the Martha Stewart punch treatment before layering on metallic green
- Rectangular punch to make two holes to the right and then two tone (red/green) ribbon threaded through
- Die cut white oval on to which I stamped my Inkadinkado sentiment in Memento tuxedo black and edged the oval in Brilliance crimson copper
- Platinum stickles to highlight the stars on the sentiment