- C6 white card and matching envelope
- White offcut of a Martha Stewart edging punch (I had to cut it to make it appear both sides of my square) and coloured using Barn Door distress ink.
- Polka Dot offcut of DCWV paper 6.5cm square
- White offcut cut to 7cm square and coloured using a red copic marker
- Recollections penguin image inked in Ranger Archival jet black on to a die cut circle I had lying around!
- Copics and Pro Markers to colour
- Glossy accents to make his boots ultra shiny and Crystal stickles for snow!
- Recollections sentiment inked in Ranger Archival jet black directly on to the card blank.
Saturday, 25 February 2012
2nd post of the day, challenge entry, please scroll down to read my earlier post
Hi there, me again - back with just a quick post to show you my Clean And Simple entry for this week's "Use up your scraps" challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog. If you missed my earlier sketchie post you can either scroll down or follow the link here to check it out - there are photos aplenty!
Hope you like my less is more entry - I am soooooooooooo glad to have bought this stamp set recently. I'm only sorry that I will be unable to visit many of my fellow LIM-ettes blogs again this week and hope you will forgive me - I know the standard of entries just keeps getting better and better each week so thanks to Chrissie and Mandi for continuing to challenge us!
And to show you that the painting is coming along nicely, a photo as seen from my craft room!
Happy Saturday everyone!