Friday, 10 February 2012

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi folks,


Doesn't seem like too long ago I said I was trying to get out of the habit of posting twice in one day ..... and yet, here I am!! Snowy outside but I'm warm, cosy and craft-y inside!!! If you missed my earlier post then you can catch it by either scrolling down or clicking here - I'd love to see you there - especially as I've not had many visitors to that post and it DOES feature the Friday Funny!!!

So here are my ATC makes today - I seem to have suddenly had letters and ATC's from pretty much all of my swap buddies land on my mat!! And there was me with just a few in my collection - OOOOPS!



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Pink and plum chalk inks to colour background
  • Stampers Anonymous check image inked in Versacolour raspberry several times
  • Lavinia image inked in Memento tuxedo black and stamped several times
  • Two pink buttons (coloured at craftathon using alcohol inks) with raffia tied through and attached using a hot glue gun



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Distress Inks: pumice stone, frayed burlap, aged mahogany and black soot
  • Paper Artsy splat image inked in Versacolour umber and stamped randomly
  • Paper Artsy line image inked using  Versacolour gold and stamped to the right of the ATC
  • Tim Holtz harlequin image inked in Versacolour umber to the left of the ATC
  • Sunshine Designs teasel image inked in Memento tuxedo black and stamped three times
  • Tim Holtz sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Distress Inks: Victorian Velvet, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
  • Paper Artsy splat image inked in Versacolour raspberry
  • Paper Artsy line image inked in Versacolour gold
  • Tim Holtz harlequin image inked in Versacolour umber
  • Tim Holtz car imaged inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • Mica tile coloured with alcohol inks: wild plum, red pepper and gold
  • Tim Holtz sentiment inked on to mica tile using versamark and then heat embossed using black soot distress embossing powder
  • Matte accents used to attached mica tile to ATC

Hope you like this afternoons efforts - well there WAS snow on the ground so it just seemed like a good idea to catch up on the crafting!!





6 comments:

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Ooh these are supber atc's hon. I love 'em all . . .but especially the second one! x

Debs M said...

gorgeous, fabby stamps x

Brenda Brown said...

Mmmmm love, love, love these Kathy - what a great crafty day you have had.
Have a great weekend too.
hugs {brenda} xox

Kerryp77 said...

Lovely atc's Kathy. x

Lilian said...

More nice cards Kathy. You will have so many soon. Hugs Liliasn

Brigitte said...

...perfect cards!!! Very beautiful...