Big weekend for us at the purple palace, it's hubby's birthday so there will be celebrations aplenty - hope you all have fun weekends planned too.
Light dusting of snow overnight and with my new hip I find I've been "grounded" unless the thaw sets in. I was also planning to drive this weekend so hubby could avail himself of any "birthday drinks" proffered but with him delivering me door to door this looks less like a plan than it did! It's good to have such an attentive chauffeur but I had hoped to be able to repay the favour.
Yesterday I wanted to do come more scrap booking and ScrappyJacky had posted a sketch on the Scrap Addicts group which looked really versatile so ........ I set to work planning what I would use for my take in it - see below. Another crafting pal, Lauren, used this layout to fabulous effect - check it out here
- ATC blank
- Black card scrap
- Yellow card scrap with three rounded corners and one given the old Martha Stewart punch treatment
- Stix2 double sided tape and a sheet of red/green/blue/gold foil applied
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to the yellow card
- Inkadinkado image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out - twice
- Black and pink faux pearls
- ATC blank
- Costco paper left over from my scrap book layout
- Magenta background image inked in Memento london fog and stamped numerous times
- Paper Artsy bird inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out
- Crystal stickles to highlight
And now for the Friday Funny .... courtesy of my pal, Sandra - ENJOY