Sunday, 12 February 2012

Batch making ATC's!

I have a truckload of ATC's to mail out this coming week so I decided that batch making was the way to go. I have four people to send to and up to four to some of them so needed to achieve some numbers! Four very similar won't be a problem as they'll be going to different people so I set off with a piece of white card approximately the size of four ATC's. Using my Tim Holtz blending tool I blended Distress Inks in Victorian Velvet, Barn Door and Aged Mahogany. I inked my Paper Artsy splat image in Memento cocoa (stamped off once each time before inking my ATC batch. I then inked my Inkadinkado larger splat in Versacolour gold and my Tim Holtz harlequin in Brilliance rust. My Paper Artsy line image was inked in Brilliance beige and stamped randomly. Finally, my new Papermania Urban stamp images were inked in Memento tuxedo black, once I'd cut the card in to the individual ATC's and here's how they look ....


Hope you like them. How's your Sunday coming along?

We had a good start this morning, considering we had been out to dinner again last evening. Last night it was the turn of the now famous Raj's Indian restaurant and we were with the surrogate family, celebrating birthdays. We had a great evening despite it being rather chilly outside and the direct route to the restaurant being closed due to ice on the road! YIKES - we made it unscathed though - by another route! After a very tasty meal it was all back to ours for more drinkies and loadsa chat before everyone headed off (on foot) to their beds!




Happy Sunday





7 comments:

clare said...

fab ATC's kathy. x

Craftyrose said...

Excellet ATCs Kathy. I have those fab stamps myself! Fab photos too, looks like a great night out. xx

Cheryl said...

these are brilliant atc;s Hun love those stamps and super photo's hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Debs M said...

love the colours you used, great atc's and great pics too x

catherine said...

Fab Atc's kathy and I'm presuming you enjoyed this meal out to the previous one you had. Looks like you were having a great time.
x catherine

Brenda Brown said...

Love the look of this little bunch of ATCs Kathy, gorgeous colours and stamps. Lovely to see the fa milt pics too.
Have a great week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Katiejane said...

Great ATC'S Kathy, Victorian Velvet sounds lovely! I love the pretty vintage effect they have.
It sounds like you had a great evening, I can just imagine how good it all tasted!
Have a great week!
Katie