Yesterday was a funny old day - hubby on his new and stronger antibiotics so he slept late, napped much of the afternoon and retired to bed by 9:30 so it was pretty much a duvet day yesterday. I did head out on to the pool deck for a while to read but it was pretty muggy here so retired indoors to do laundry and crafting and reading - thank goodness for my kindle! Good job I topped up both my library and the charge recently!
Here's a card I made yesterday, I also made a couple of ATC's but the the light was so bad by the time they were dry I'll be taking photos today and should have them to show either later or tomorrow ..... for those of you interested, you might want to check back later.
- White C5 card and matching envelope
- Black card panel slightly smaller than the base card
- DCWV green patterned card from the ROCKSTAR stack cut slightly smaller than the black panel with diagonally opposing corners given the Martha Stewart corner punch treatment.
- Offcut of black card
- Offcut of the same DCWV ROCKSTAR stack with diagonally opposing corners given the Martha Stewart corner punch treatment
- Pewter metallic DCWV linen look card given the Martha Stewart edge punch treatment (part of the PATP set which included the corner punch used elsewhere on this project)
- White grosgrain ribbon coloured using alcohol markers
- White punched buttons coloured using copic marker and threaded with string and tied in a knot
- Black card punched with medium retro punch
- White card rectangle coloured with Distress Inks in weathered wood, faded jeans and frayed burlap
- TPC studio grasses image inked using Versamagic ginger (once) and Ranger Archival jet black (twice)