Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Hi there and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday!

Hi there,

Wednesday again so ...... what's on your work desk today? Well, if it had been yesterday then this ATC would have been ....



Materials used:
  • ATC blank, distressed using D.I. tea dye
  • Scrap of cream card (as yesterday) edged with my EK Success punch and a Tim Holtz distressing tool and dabbed with distress ink black soot
  • White card panel inked with distress ink - tea dye.
  • Stampers Anonyous check image inked in Memento cocoa
  • Distress Inks applied over the top of the check image - frayed burlap and black soot to soften image colour
  • Hero Arts french script inked in Versacolour silver and stamped twice
  • Art Impressions clock face inked in Memento cocoa
Hope you like it ... today doesn't see very much on my work desk but I do hope to get back to it later as I have no ATC's in my collection and I simply KNOW that a load of swaps will arrive on my doorstep before I crack on and get some made - if I don't get a wiggle on!

Here's another ATC made from scraps and, whilst maybe not my finest ATC - it sure used four of my offcut scraps!!! YAY!



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Green card scrap stamped with a Stampers Anonymous check image in Versacolour sage
  • Pink patterned scrap edged with my EK Success punch
  • Hologgraphic silver panel
  • DCWV strip offcut stamped with a Magenta border image inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • Royal Langnickel image and sentiment (bought in What!) inked in Memento tuxedo black on to the green panel

Whaddya think? I should try to use more scraps - it takes me in ways I perhaps wouldn't otherwise go ....

I have two small storage boxes (part of a pack from IKEA) in which I put ATC sized offcuts of card ....... and then promptly forget about them ....... I checked these boxes yesterday and they were both chock full of yummy bits of card (as you can see from the the ATC above and yesterdays crow ATC) and my plan today is to rummage through and either use some or lose some! Wish me luck - I'm going in!


Happy Wednesday

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh just,love this Hun amazing brilliant love the stamps you have used,hugs Cherylxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

I love being able to use up scraps.

Brenda Brown said...

Great way to use up the leftovers. I find ATCs so difficult as they are so small, but you made them look so easy. Particularly like the first one.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lilian said...

Love the way you used up the left over card Kathy, Great cards. Hugs
Lilian x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Super Scrummy ATC's there Your Purple Craftiness. I am in awe. Top recycling tip too.

Lx