- 5" x 7" scallop edged 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Go Kreate oval die and some Rymans smooth white card.
- Pro Marker - Cool Aqua used to colour the base oval and also to colour the ...
- Narrow white satin ribbon, tied in a knot off centre
- Paper Artsy "Splat" inked in Brilliance lavender numerous times
- Paper Artsy floral spray inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Cork dipped in Colour Box gold and applied to my oval numerous times
- Lid from a toothpaste pump rubbed across the Memento paris dusk ink pad and applied round the "cork" image.
- Hero Arts sentiment inked in Memento paris dusk directly on to the base card once the panel and ribbon were adhered in place
Hope you like my second entry to the Simply Less Is More challenge - to see all of the other FABULOUS entries follow the link here - there were 150 at 11:00 pm last evening and all GORGEOUS!
It's also What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday ........ with my current obsession with this little gem of a splat stamp you just KNOW it will be there, it's just a question of whether you can SEE it, it's not very big you see!
Have a fab Wednesday and do stay warm and safe everyone.