- ATC blank
- Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Barn Door - blended using a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Penny Black circles image inked in Versamagic malted mauve
- Prima tiny text image inked in Colour Box soft brown
- Inkadinkado ink blot image inked in Colour Box soft brown, twice
- My Minds Eye banner image inked in Color Box bronze )
- My Minds Eye sentiment and bicycle inked in Colour Box black ) all from one $7 set!!!
- My Minds Eye dot and arrow image inked in Color Box bronze and used to "ground" bicycle - though it may not show particularly well in the photograph. )
- Bottle top swirled in Color Box frosted white and stamped four times also through Versamagic malted mauve and stamped three times
- Old credit card dragged through Color box gold and used to create random lines
- Walnut wax rub on applied with finger to the four edges of this ATC
Monday, 27 February 2012
Hi there, Monday morning and all's well!
Sun is shining and it's warmer than yesterday so all is right with my little world!
Yesterday evening saw us, at the end of a lazy day, heading off to Chilis for a quick dinner - around 6pm. Been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since we've been to this particular branch and had to wait in line for a table. Whilst always a little irritating to have to wait in line it's a GOOD sign. Our server brought us two for one beer so the wait was worth it! My burger was very tasty as were hubby's chicken crispers so we came home full and happy....... RESULT!
Ever have a project that just sort of flows without having to think about it AND been pleased with the results?!?! Me either!, well, not often anyway but this little ATC did and I do so YAY!
Hope you enjoyed your visit with me, the Purple Princess, this morning and I hope to read your kind comments shortly - thanks in advance