Settled in nicely and back to the old table of craftiness beavering away on a couple of things. I swap a fair few ATC's in the course of a year and had to have a bit of a splurge in the last couple of weeks, most of which have already headed off in to the great ATC blue yonder, leaving me with only one or two in my ATC box of goodies so I thought it was time to get cracking and make some more - so here's what I got up to yesterday.
- ATC blank
- Scrap of black card that was ever so nearly ATC size!
- Offcut strip of DCWV metallic which had been edged using a Martha Stewart punch
- Inkadinkado stamps (from new stash - see below) inked using a versamark pad
- Perfect pearls in several colours (yellow, pink, purple)
- Brilliance galaxy gold to edge the ATC
- ATC blank
- Blue lightly patterned paper - it was a left over from a card
- Bright blue card offcut ripped in to two strips and edged with Color Box lavender to highlight the edges as "waves"
- Studiog sentiment
- Recollections sailboat inked in Brilliance crimson
- Brilliance Mediterranean blue to edge the ATC once the corners had been rounded.
I don't know about you, fellow crafters, but half of the fun of crafting is in the acquisition of STASH and I've been on a bit of a mission the last couple of days ......
Well I DID have a shed load of 50% and 40% vouchers burning a hole in my pocket - I'd like to think I used them wisely and hope you agree.