Monday, 20 February 2012

Monday Monday .....

Hi there and greetings from somewhere that is warm and sunny!

Settled in nicely and back to the old table of craftiness beavering away on a couple of things. I swap a fair few ATC's in the course of a year and had to have a bit of a splurge in the last couple of weeks, most of which have already headed off in to the great ATC blue yonder, leaving me with only one or two in my ATC box of goodies so I thought it was time to get cracking and make some more - so here's what I got up to yesterday.


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Scrap of black card that was ever so nearly ATC size!
  • Offcut strip of DCWV metallic which had been edged using a Martha Stewart punch
  • Inkadinkado stamps (from new stash - see below) inked using a versamark pad
  • Perfect pearls in several colours (yellow, pink, purple)
  • Brilliance galaxy gold to edge the ATC
And another one, using scraps from an earlier card - using scraps is so satisfying isn't it? And I DO have lots to use up!



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Blue lightly patterned paper - it was a left over from a card
  • Bright blue card offcut ripped in to two strips and edged with Color Box lavender to highlight the edges as "waves"
  • Studiog sentiment
  • Recollections sailboat inked in Brilliance crimson
  • Brilliance Mediterranean blue to edge the ATC once the corners had been rounded.
Hope you like my "leftover" ATC's.

I don't know about you, fellow crafters, but half of the fun of crafting is in the acquisition of STASH and I've been on a bit of a mission the last couple of days ......





Well I DID have a shed load of 50% and 40% vouchers burning a hole in my pocket - I'd like to think I used them wisely and hope you agree.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A nice assortment of stash there,Kathy.

Brenda Brown said...

Mmmm you have had fun, both making great ATCs and buying new stash. Funnily enough I was only thinking yesterday that I wanted to try some gel medium gloss - can I buy it off you? hehe.
Have a great week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Dana said...

I also have the swirlies and circles stamps that you bought. I love them and use them quite often!

Debs M said...

fab stash and great atc's x